Tuesday 10 November 2015

3'Da Hard Way - A Dirty Cop Named Harry

3'Da Hard Way - A Dirty Cop Named Harry - Noontime Records - 1990 (AKA Hard Knocks)

Up to now my blog has been mainly posting up records from the 1980's but its about time I showed some records from beyond the golden era. I am kicking it off with a 1990 Classic, 3'Da Hard Way - A Dirty Cop Named Harry.

I have both the official press photos, press sheets, official letter headed company paper and official company envelope from the now defunct offices of Noontime Records.

According to J Miller they were offered a deal with Wild Pitch after releasing these versions. The vocals on this pressing are the original versions from the original recording sessions and not the later re-recorded Wild Pitch versions. for this reason and the fact it contains "Ladies" and "Strictly from the Bronx" this record is highly prized.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice...you know where I am when you want to let them go...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...Rocking Horse, this is rarer than Dise & Baldhead having shrink wrap on there records lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my most wanteds, I've got more chance of getting Ron B, than ever getting this one, GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete