Saturday 1 August 2015

Jonzun Crew - Electro Boogie Encounter

Jonzun Crew - Electro Boogie Encounter

Not sure how many will be with me on this one, but I love this record the synths are of the hook! and it really captures the sounds they were capable of producing in the 1980's.

I am not a big promo collector, however I have a few Tommy Boy records on promo as I think they look good in black and white and really match the sleeves. 

Please also note the insert is a different type to the one I have in Renegades of funk, not sure how many insert variants there are?




3 comments:

  1. Top track. I think Jonzun Crew's album has to be the best electro album by far. I never get tired of playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insert variations.....damn, that's a whole new blog...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if that comment was a step to far lol

    ReplyDelete